Go to Sonnie Santos’ BLOG
Employer Branding Strategist, HR 3.0 Consultant, Corporate Trainer and Conference Speaker; Advocate of Spiritual Intelligence and Cyber Wellness; Radio Commentator & Mobile Photographer
Sonnie Santos is in the forefront of promotingsocial business- that is recognising and using the value adding benefits of going digital, social and mobile, to the HR community. As an early adopter, he experienced the value adding benefits of maintaining social media assets and established his online reputation. Aside from his experience in Strategic HR Management and Development, he is also well-versed on social listening and digital pr and marketing.
As strategist, he spearheaded the cyber wellness campaign thru web articles and various social media activities and won the best advocacy blogger in 2010. Sonnie is also one of the finalists for the Globe T@tt Awards in 2011.
Sonnie held the position of Asst. Vice President for Human Resources before he ventured into social consulting. As an advocate of spiritual intelligence, he also wrote “W.A.V.E. Your Way To The Top!” a guidebook that helps develop a growth conducive work attitude, values and ethics, in the midst of corporate politics, misconduct and other issues.
Being an strategist, he works with clients in conceptualising, implementing and sustaining HR Marketing and Employer Branding strategies. And because he is passionate in what he believes and doing, he gave talks to conventions and conferences. He also conduct corporate training on the subject of leadership, coaching and mentoring, and ethical corporate social computing. Furthermore, he provides consulting services in setting-up internet and social media policy, and corporate cyber wellness program.
Sonnie also appeared on some tv and radio programs, mentioned several times both in online and print media for his advocacies. You can view the video clips of his guesting and lectures at ASKSonnie’s YouTube channel and receive updates on his other social media accounts with same handle, ASKSonnie.
A few attribution to his work are as follows:
- ABS CBN interview on how to use social media responsibly. [http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/-depth/11/16/10/govt-must-set-example-social-media-use] Written after one of PNoy’s Usec was criticized for careless tweets in Vietnam
- ZDNet Asia article on “how to use social media for SME’s”. [http://www.zdnetasia.com/social-media-a-double-edged-sword-for-smbs-62207335.htm]
- TV 5’s Interaksyon article about “cyber justice or cyberbullying” [http://www.interaksyon.com/infotech/carabuena-vs-social-media-is-it-cyber-justice-or-cyberbullying]
- GMA 7’s interview on “what can you do when cyberbullied?” [http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/330151/scitech/socialmedia/what-can-you-do-when-you-re-cyberbullied]
- e27’s interview about the “arguments for and against the Philippine Cybercrime Law” [http://e27.co/2013/01/15/arguments-for-and-against-the-philippine-cybercrime-law/]
- Smart Parentings article about “what you need to know about cyberbullying and other cybercrimes”
- Yahoo! Microsite to promote “safety habits for the youth”
You can listen to him in his weekly radio segment at Ms. V’s Show and Tell Radio aired every Monday, 3 PM at DWBL 1242 AM.