– To provide a platform to help the public by answering their basic HR related queries.
– To help fellow HR practitioners by sharing best practices
– To build a platform where the community can use to enhance their online intelligence and grow their influence and/or career.
– To make HR adept to the latest development on social web
– To make HR adept to special “cyber” related laws such as cybercrime, e-commerce and data privacy, as these will not only affect employees, but also businesses.
– To make HR adept to cybercrime risks that both employees and the company may be exposed to
– To add our collective voice on the formulation of national laws, business strategies, and corporate online policies
– To equip HR on Social Business (use of social web for workplace learning, hr marketing, employee engagement, corporate communication, employer branding and hr marketing and other silos of business operations)
- Let us know if you are interested to write.
- Join the blogging mentoring group so we can train you
- We’ll set-up an account so you can have your own page and start writing to establish your authority and personal brand.